2008/04/25

Friends I met in tomato packing shed

I worked for a long time in a tomato packing shed. Usually they don't wanna male packers. Luckily this packing shed allows several boys to work for them. Following are some friends I met there.

Jessie(middle) and Jumi(right), both from South Korea


Bryan


Pat


Happy Birthday. Brian kissed Pat.


Michael from Ireland


Konny from Germany


When you're leaving, everyone else will be very nice to you.


Orange and her boyfriend, both from Taiwan


Jamy from Taiwan


Kathryn from Taiwan


Mary


Jackie


A Turkish lady, sorry, I forget your name. Very hard to pronounce.

(The pronunciation of my Turkish name is kind of "Shaban". Ha)

Apple from Taiwan


This is the working place.


Amanda from Taiwan


Joyce from Taiwan


Cathy from Taiwan



One night, the packing shed presented us pizza, whoa.


Goodbye.


After tomato packing, I traveled to Tasmania with Amanda, Joyce, and Cathy.

(Wait for my uploading photos in Tasmania, be patient.)

No comments:

Post a Comment