2008/05/16

Songs I'm listening to

Here are some songs I'm listening to. And I'm learning several of them. I only embedded one music video in the blog because that takes time for your browser to load the page. But you can click on the song name to see it on YouTube.

Pictures of You, The Last Goodnight


A Thousand Miles, Vanessa Carlton

Dream Catch Me, Newton Faulkner

Big Girl(You Are Beautiful), MIKA

Bubbly, Colbie Caillat

Summer of '69, Bryan Adams

Jessie's Girl, Rick Springfield

Scotty Doesn't Know, Lustra

Sweet Home Alabama, Lynyrd Skynyrd

Drops of Jupiter, Train

Won't Go Home Without You, Maroon 5



My Taiwanese friends, can these songs be found in the karaoke in Taiwan? :P


PS. Some of my equipment started to be ruined. My shoes, card reader, earphone, mp3 player, pens... Ohoh.

1 comment:

  1. I would love Maroon 5 more. Lustra's "scotty doesn't know", how extravagant! But I don't hate it. Maybe it should be renamed as "Ham doesn't know...his neighbors". The protagonists are of course my office neighbors, a handsome married man and a cute alone woman, CCC, and I, am a quiet gazer... Wow, what a crude behavior, forgive me, I announce it:P . All right, all is my imagination, who knows:P

    ReplyDelete