2008/12/11

Smelly Cat

Smelly Cat

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat. What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat. It's not your fault.

They won't take you to the vet.
You're obviously not their favorite pet.
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat. It's not your fault.

It may not be a bed of roses.
You're not friend to those with noses.
I promise you, before we're done
all the world will smell as one.

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat. What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat. It's not your fault.

Smelly Cat from Phoebe Buffay, Friends.

Phoebe sang in the coffee shop in Season 2 Episode 17. (Link to YouTube)

Phoebe in the music video. (Link to YouTube)


After came home from Australia, I've worried about the degeneration of my English. At least I wanna keep my listening ability as good as possible. So I'm going to try many ways. One of them is to watch soap opera or sitcom. So, Friends!




Pheebs portrayed by Lisa Kudrow is my most favorite character in Friends. Phoebe was known during the series as the eccentric but street-smart friend.


Hey, there's t-shirt of Smelly Cat! I wanna one.




Besides, I'm listening to the Stack Overflow's podcast by Joel and Jeff. And some English-learning magazines. I think only using one magazine is not enough because we have to get used to different accents and speaking tones.

If you have any idea to improve English, please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment