2007/12/22

In Melbourne

I wen to Melbourne from Sydney by train. Operated by CountryLink and the map is here. It took me eleven hours. Wow. I started off 8:40 at night so I had to sleep on train. That's not comfortable but it saved me one night accommodation.

Arrived in Melbourne 7:35 in the morning, and it was raining. A few steps I figured out the location of the accommodation hostel. I would live here for three nights in a 10-beds room. Only 13 AUD per night and free breakfast. Wow! After checked in, I started to fool around.

There is a free tram service, City Circle, which as its name implies routes around the city. Excellent, so I don't have to spend any cent on transportation except going to far away areas such as beaches or others.

Fitzroy Gardens (61 pics)

1220a Fitzroy Gardens


St. Patrick's Cathedral (21 pics)
1220b St. Patrick's Cathedral


Royal Botanic Gardens (8 pics)
1220c Royal Botanic Gardens

1 comment:

  1. The photos are good. Have u gotten pictures of the city circle tram? thx:P

    ReplyDelete